Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Huitt-Zollars' Phoenix, AZ office has a Senior Scheduler opportunity. HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Minimum 15 years experience
- Construction scheduling to trade level
- Must be able to answer contractor-generated RFI's related to construction schedules
- Preferred experience in rolling schedules into program-level Master Schedule and their reports
- USACE RMS experience a plus
- Degree preferred
- Federal (DoD) experience preferred
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to pass Customs and Border Protection (CBP) security vetting process
- Must be highly proficient in Primavera P6, and proficient in Microsoft Project and Claim Digger softwares
- Work station will be located in the client's office in downtown Phoenix, Arizona
- Must work with scheduling team in interactive client office environment
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life, long/short term disability and two retirement plans: 401(k) and ESOP.
Please apply online at https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: PHX049
Huitt-Zollars, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.