Huitt-Zollars’ Oklahoma City, OK office has a full-time Lead Project Administrator opportunity. This position requires a minimum of five years’ experience preferably with an architectural/engineering firm. The role involves updating project entries, contract modifications composing correspondence, meeting agendas and technical documents; organizing meetings, supervising support staff, and interacting with all levels of staff. Candidate should be proficient with MS Office Suite, Deltek Vision software a+ database system.
HZ is a full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Utilize Deltek Vision for updating project entries, ICA’s and contract modifications while working closely with accounting to ensure projects have everything necessary for set up.
- Prepare project specific insurance certificates.
- Support Project Managers with arranging travel, interviews and meetings, binding books, following up on collections, drafting correspondence and technical documents.
- Supervise admin support staff and receptionist.
- Relieve receptionist - answer and route office phone calls.
- Act as point of contact with vendors and building management.
- Purchase and manage office supplies, specialty supplies and kitchen supplies.
- All general admin duties including but not limited to archive file management, answering phones, mail distribution, meeting room and workspace set up, etc.
- Enter new projects, opportunity reports and expense reports in accounting Deltek Vision application
- Project research and assistance with notes, project scheduling, email communication
- Provide documentation support, draft contracts and assist in bid document process
- Document management; project file set up, maintenance and archiving
- Organize meetings and make travel arrangements as needed, meeting notes and transmittals
- Build relationships with co-workers & team members in order to provide a high level of customer service and continually improve team member satisfaction
- Maintains strong moral principles and high level of sensitivity with confidential information
- Minimum 5 years of experience and 2 years of supervisory experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Deltek Vision, Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to give meticulous attention to detail and multitask
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and problem solving skills
- Occasionally required to lift boxes that are up to 50 lbs. and to set up tables and computer cords in meeting rooms.
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, & long/short term disability plans & two retirement plans: a 401(k) & an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No:OK021
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.