Huitt-Zollars' Seattle, Washington office has a full-time Transportation & Public Works Manager opportunity. The successful candidate will be a registered PE in the state of Washington with WSDOT experience. This full time role manages business development and project management for public agency clients in the Seattle, WA Region. This is a excellent opportunity for PE to share and further their expertise at a premier design firm.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Manage WSDOT highway and roadway projects in the Seattle, Washington Region
- Conduct business development efforts for transportation and public works clients including WSDOT, possibly SEATAC (Port of Seattle), and some involvement with Sound Transit
- Constant exposure with municipal clients including Cities, Utility Districts, selected State Agencies, Port Districts and other potential clients
- Manage client development, client relations, and project management as assigned
- Registered PE in State of Washington
- BSCE Degree (Advanced Degree Preferred)
- Minimum 15 years of engineering design experience in transportation and public works
- Familiar with public agency clients in the Seattle, WA region
We offer a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com
Job ID No: S031
Huitt-Zollars is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or any other legally protected status. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the company will make reasonable accommodations to assist in the application process upon the request of an applicant. No question on this application is intended to secure information to be used for discriminatory purposes.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) and 60-300.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.